Since many people are traveling for the holidays, I thought I would share with you my top ten carry on essentials that make flying easier.
Before anything, I highly recommend a comfortable “Mary Poppins” purse where you can fit everything. A Longchamp is the perfect traveling purse.
1. Magazines & Books to keep you entertained while you wait and fly.
2. Headphones so you can listen to music and not have to borrow/buy the airline’s headphones.
3. A Camera so you can photograph memories from beginning to end.
4. A Sweater or Jacket to stay warm and cozy on the flight.
5. Snacks to munch on just incase the flight doesn’t offer food or it just sucks.
6. Sneakers are a must when traveling for me. They are comfortable and easy.
7. A Portable USB Charger so you never run out of battery on the flight.
8. A Big Wallet to carry your passport, money, papers and pen. A pen is always helpful when traveling just incase you need to fill out papers.
9. Sunglasses to cover eye bags after a long flight or to just pop them on when you get in the car.
10. A Cosmetics Bag to carry beauty essentials such as moisturizers to avoid dry skin, wet wipes to clean up a mess, and/or makeup to touch up before landing.
Have a safe flight,