Going through this year’s list of Miami Spice options was a bit disappointing so it took quite a bit to find these gems. For those new Miami locals that have flooded i95 and are new to the Miami scene, welcome.
During August and September, you can enjoy a three-course tasting (sometimes full dish) menu at participating restaurants for a fixed price, with brunch and lunch ranging from $30 to $35 and dinner ranging from $45 to $60.
Here are the restaurants I consider to be worth looking into for your next date night or girls’ night.
See full list HERE of restaurants participating this year.
- Location: Downtown
- Cuisine: Seafood / Oyster Bar
- Miami Spice Availability: Everyday
- Deal: $60 Dinner
- What I’d Order: Octopus & Oysters
- Menu Includes nearly the entire menu with few exclusions.
Miss Crispy Rice
- Location: Española Way in Esme Hotel
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Miami Spice Availability: Monday – Thursday
- Deal: $45 Dinner
- What I’d Order: Ricotta Gnocchi
- ** On Sunday’s they offer a Supper Special of a grilled chicken (served with fries, & salad) that serves up to four for $45 that is DELICIOUS! & the fries are better than McDonald’s!
It’s a great chance to cross off any “want to trys” off your list. Message me if you swing by and which was your favorite!
For most post click HERE!